GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We are looking for a senior commercial leader, who will assume responsibility for distribution channel, demand generation & Brevant brand business in Ukraine.
- Manage existing distributor / business partner relationships, generate demand long term, develop and sell products + technological solutions, drive profitable secured business growth.
- Achieve sales goals within defined sales channel & brand portfolio in accordance with marketing/business plans.
- Drive customer success and market share of CORTEVA products
- Increase customers loyalty through needs assessment, comprehensive demand generation and relationship building based on needs
- Lead, manage & develop existing Sales Team following company strategy
- Sales accountability for crop protection & Brevant products portfolio sold via distribution channel
- Build commercial sales policy to deliver sales goals aligned with marketing strategy
- Customer and market related activities: strategic account management, relationship building, contract negotiations, competitive analysis, profitability analysis, needs assessment
- Overall market evaluation: segment exploration, market assessment, opportunity identification, market potential and attractiveness evaluations
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 50+ Distribution channel professionals Manage multiple platform sales (row crops seeds Brevant & full range of crop protection products) when applicable and drive the implementation of strategic plans
- Coordinate commercial and cross functional activities to allow customer and business success
- Develop contacts and strong relationships at senior management level with key distributors & clients, strong relationship building contract negotiations, competitive and profitability analysis
- Drive Brevant portfolio development & commercial success
- Ensure proper product stewardship and compliance with EH&S, sales processes and company policies
- Constantly seek to understand influences on current customer/consumer needs.
- Understand the business levers to pull (price, volume, growth, margin) in order to increase margins
- Build sales opportunity pipeline by discovering unarticulated needs and developing short term tactics and long-term strategies with/for distributors
- Encourage different segments cross-selling opportunities & develop efficient bundle products sales strategies
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders (Credit, CS, R&D, Credit, Finance, Supply and Production, Marketing etc), pursuing internal engagement and alignment on action plans to address customer needs and generating profitable growth.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need:
- University degree
- 5+ years of progressive sales leadership experience on national level
- Successful team leadership and development experience
- Strong understanding of distribution business models
- Successful track record in development & implementation of new go-to-market strategies would be an advantage
- Strong general business acumen & knowledge of key market drivers
- Ag industry exposure would be an advantage (Seeds&Crop Protection products, Distribution, Agriculture Machinery, Commodity Trading etc), but is not a must
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills, sense of accuracy
- Strong result orientation and analytical skills
- Autonomy, proactivity
- Sense of commitment and responsibility
- Stress resistance
- Conflict resolution experience
- Strong communication presentation skills, previous coaching/training/mentoring experience is a plus
- Native Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English
- Valid driving license and driving experience, openness for frequent travel (in-country and abroad)
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What Can We Offer To Help You Grow?
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility