Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
The role will be assisting the head in the delivery of project management requirements for the projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing or recommending any project management related documents.
- Reviewing and ensuring that project management principles are incorporated and applied.
- Identifying, developing and promoting programme/project management policies.
- Providing progress reports.
- Planning and implementing of project.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants and contractors etc.
- Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
- Managing project budget and project resource allocation.
- Reviewing contractors payment applications and participate in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping management informed on progress of project and any critical issues.
- Tracking project deliverables.
- Attending/chairing at relevant meetings/workshops.
- Scheduling, attending, conducting and documents all meetings with the contractor.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; private medical insurance allowance, professional subscription or membership fee reimbursement, life cover, enhanced parental leave policy and flexibility centred around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”