Founded in 2013, what started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of 220 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few. infarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
At infarm, we believe not only in growing plants but in growing people. Horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution – every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r) evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
The Infarm Implementation Team is responsible for planning and rolling-out and integration of Infarm’s FaaS (farming-as-a-service) services into the distribution centers of our clients. With excellent operations skills and a hands-on mentality, the implementation coordinator will be responsible for various implementation and standardization projects.
The ideal candidate should have experience of implementing and coordinating operational processes with clients, and internal departments, be flexible and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities to do
- Coordinate the integration of our products in existing food distribution centers and networks
- Work on various implementation projects simultaneously, laying the groundwork for successful Infarm integration with new and existing clients.
- Work together with several internal stakeholders with different functional expertise (Sales, marketing, Crop Science, FaaS Operations), ensuring that each implementation project is successfully delivered as a joint effort.
- Develop, test and execute various projects to innovate, improve and standardize operational workflows.
- Take pride in knowing that your projects are responsible for helping Infarm reach the next level of Urban Farming across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business or Supply Chain Management.
- 1-3 years’ experience in FMCG or Retail Operations
- Excellent English and German communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive, solution-oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Google Suite and MS Office.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems.
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers.
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues.
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket.
- Fresh herbs to take home.
- Lunch provided 2 days a week.
- Coffee, tea, musli, fruit and Friday beers!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.